Share This Article
Sage Green Nail – It’s September. That means: The weather is pleasantly mild, the leaves are still on the trees and – there are finally filled gingerbread hearts in the supermarkets again! A very festive-looking nail polish trend – namely Patina Nails – suits this mood very well. Patina is a greenish layer caused by natural or artificial ageing that forms on copper or copper alloys under the influence of weathering.
The beautiful patina only inspires a patina manicure course. The nails are classically painted in a dark green – or in white, blue or powder pink – and then finished with gold foil, reminiscent of a copper alloy. The result looks not only stunning but also particularly festive. So it goes perfectly with the filled gingerbread hearts in September. But the best thing is that the nail polish trend, which looks like it can only be done in a nail salon, can be painted at home without any problems. How is that supposed to work?
The Most Beautiful Nail Polish Trend In Autumn – Sage Green Nail
Which nail polish trend shouldn’t you miss in autumn 2022? Patina nails. It is how the festive manicure works in 3 simple steps
In 3 steps to the most beautiful nail polish trend for autumn 2022 – the patina manicure
Paint The Nails
The fingernails are classically painted in dark green with a patina manicure. Dark blue, dark purple, sage green, light blue, pearly white or powder pink also look beautiful.
Mix Gold Foil With Nail Top Coat
Is it tinkering with the gold foil with tweezers on the nails? Let’s not even start with that! It is better (and easier and faster) to trickle the gold foil into the clear top coat, stir everything and then apply it to the painted fingernail as a top coat with gold foil. Smart right?
Apply Top Coat
The gold foil is in the nail top coat? Wonderful! Now you can apply them with transparent polish – and your awesome artistic, festive, and unique nail design is ready.
Summer Nails Trend Sage Green
Summer is just the right season for stylistic adventures. Ladies, in particular, can try out new cuts, wrap themselves in daring clothes, and try new nail polish colours – especially on the nails.
Especially this attention to detail makes the right difference. An outfit is always defined solely by the corresponding items of clothing.
Only the correct styling makes this an excellent overall concept. You need the three current nail polish colors, which are trendy this year.
Summary nails are characterized by attractive colors this season – we are talking about lilac or sage.
Because in this way, not only does the clothing look like an eye-catcher, but also the hands manage to support this style and work for themselves, and the nails are placed in the foreground.
Striking shades of red are always an exciting topic, but the colors are even more popular in the warmer months.
In the current season, we are focusing on bright and colorful patterns and also on an equally striking chili red, which on the one hand, supports the complexion and, on the other hand, also goes perfectly with the summery looks.
Thanks to this well-known classic status, the nail polish color is not a fashion risk but the easiest way to wear a new polish trend on your nails.
The color lilac as nail polish is a pastel and, above all, soft nuance and is reminiscent of a classic lilac, which makes it perfect for the warm season and airy clothing.
Especially in combination with cream tones or beige, this creates an inconspicuous splash of color and makes the summer look much more enjoyable.
Depending on the skin type, a lighter or darker version is chosen, and the nail polish color is best applied to nails.
Sage Green Nail
As an excellent alternative to the classic nude tones, we are opting for sage green this summer, which goes just as well with the soft earth tones and, at the same time, fits perfectly into the current wardrobe.
Here, however, the focus is different: It is less about integrating oneself inconspicuously into the summer look, but about an interesting eye-catcher, which also has a high trend potential.
This nail polish color goes best with almond-shaped nails, which may protrude a few millimeters over the tips of the fingers.
Green manicure is not reserved for lovers of extravagant styles, so you should try to create an unusual image with beautiful décor yourself. It is worth remembering that shades of green are unsuitable for all girls.
- A green manicure does not work for a company.
- Those with short fingernails.
- Those with rounded or flared nails.
- A manicure in shades of green will emphasize all the flaws with dry skin, age spots and large prominent veins.
- Nails longer than 5 mm should not be covered with green varnish;
- Mature women are contraindicated in juicy salads and sour tones.
- It looks better outdoors in summer and spring.
An external appearance with such a manicure will look harmonious if complemented with a pastel, white, black or grey outfit. Clothing in turquoise, blue or olive colors are also suitable.
Despite the listed contraindications, it should be remembered that you need to experiment, and with the right combination and moderation, the manicure will look appropriate and effective.
Ideas Towards A Spectacular Sage Green Nail Refers
- French (French manicure) has a transparent base with a glitter stripe on the edge of the nail plate.
- Marble manicure of dark shades of olive combined with black, similar to malachite.
- Marble manicure of light shades of grass in a duet with white.
- A manicure with different shades of green to reflect the sea theme. An unusual pattern reflects sliced fruits like kiwi.
- A variety of New Year’s themes related to the reflection of the New Year’s music: needles and Christmas trees.
- A combination of a monochrome coating with the glitter of different colors, shading the depth of the primary color.
If there are already bright elements in the green manicure, then in no case should you load it with different decor? Rhinestones look great on various shades of green as long as they are a transparent color or a base color.
- On one nail, you can apply a layer of glitter; the rest of the fingers should be monochromatic matte or shiny.
- Sequins can be in tone with the primary color of gold, silver or white.
What Is Sage Green Nail Combines With?
The details of the look should always match the chosen wardrobe.
There are rules for combining shades of green. For example, the swamp should be complemented with hot tones, and only cold techniques are suitable for emerald and mint. Classic colors ideal for all shades includes white, grey and black.
- It is noted that this is not a limited range of colors that can be considered to make the image stylish – specialists offer many options:
- Yellow and red are suitable for the green color of young grass.
- Emerald is complemented by dark purple, light pink, blue and various shades of burgundy.
- Mint is combined with fuchsia of soft hues, bright orange, golden, canary, and shades of beige and cream.
- For swamps, preference is given to brown, light-colored canaries and cherries.
If there is even the slenderest doubt as to whether an extravagant nail design goes well with a new emerald-colored dress. It is better to go for the classic nail art style – in this case, a jacket always helps. So that the result of the work does not look dull and blurry, you need to do a French manicure in light or delicate shades of pink or emphasize the edge of the nail plates with a contrasting red or black color. The base can be made in shades of green. The same option should be considered when performing a lunar manicure.
Perhaps a challenge will arise – to create a manicure for a new green dress with short nails. When solving such a problem, the basic rule should be.
Sage Green Nail – If a green dress was bought, you should not immediately do a corresponding color manicure. Even if it is necessary to design the nails following the tone of the clothes, the varnish should be different from the dress’s color. It should be chosen darker or lighter. You can do it differently, make a small decoration on the nails with green elements. The leading tone should be universal or contrasting. It provided that it is successfully combined with the dress.
Also Read – Casual Frumpy Look