Nails Write for Us, Guest Post, Contribute, and Submit Post
Nails Write for Us
Skin cells remain used to create fingernails and toenails. Skin appendages are structures made from skin cells. Another skin appendage is hair.
Technically speaking, the “nail plate” is what we call the nail. Keratin, a dense material, makes up most of the nail plate. It is somewhat curved and roughly half a millimeter thick.
The nail bed directly underneath the nail remains securely fastened. Where the nail protrudes from the tip of the finger or toe, the nail and nail bed separate.
As a result, we can use our nails as instruments, like scratching. The sensation of touch also heavily relies on the nails. If you want to write exciting articles, we are here to publish your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description About Nails
- Nails are made of keratin which is a tough protein. Keratin is also found in hair, skin, and horns.
- The nail matrix is the part at the nail’s base where new nail cells remain formed.
- The thin layer of skin covering the nail’s base is the cuticle.
- The nail folds are lenient tissue structures that defend the lateral and proximal edges of the nail plate.
- The mantle is the skin that conceals the nail plate’s matrix beside the base.
- Nails grow from a base called the nail matrix. The nail matrix is present at the base of the nail bed.
- The nail bed is the tissue that supports the nail. It is abundant in blood vessels and nerves.
- The lunula is the white crescent-shaped area at the nail’s base. It is the visible area of the nail matrix.
- The eponychium is the fold of skin that covers the lunula.
- The hyponychium is the fold of skin covering the nail’s free edge.
- The nail plate is the rough, visible part of the nail. It is made up of dead keratin cells.
- The nail grows about 3-4 millimeters per month. Fingernails grow faster than toenails.
- Nails can be affected by many factors, including diet, health conditions, and medications.
Tips for Maintaining Your Nails Healthy:
- Keep your nails clean and trimmed.
- Evade biting your nails.
- Keep your nails hydrated by applying a nail oil.
- Wear gloves while performing activities that could hurt your nails.
- Eat a healthy diet comprising sufficient fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
See a doctor or dermatologist if you have any concerns about your nails.
Some Common Nail Problems Include:
- Ingrown nails
- Nail fungus
- Nail biting
- Nail splitting
- Nail discoloration
How to Submit Your Articles on Digitalbeautyweb?
To write to us you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write for Digitalbeautyweb?
Writing for Digitalbeautyweb can expose your website to customers looking for Nails. Write For Us
Digitalbeautyweb presence is on Social media, and we will share your article with the Nails Write For Us
You can reach out to Nails Write For Us enthusiasts.
Search Terms Related to Nails
- Function of nails
- Zinc, vitamins A, E, B5, and D3
- Silk fabric
- Nail Matrix
- Nail Plate
- Onychoderms Band
- Nail Bed
- blood vessels
Submit an Article
Become a Guest Blogger Nails Write For Us
Suggests a post
Nails Write For Us
Submit an article,
Article Guidelines on Digitalbeautyweb
We at digitalbeautyweb welcome fresh and unique content related to Nails Write For Us
Digitalbeautyweballow a minimum of 500+ words related to powder dip nails
The editorial team of digitalbeautyweb does not encourage promotional content related to Nails Write For Us
For publishing an article at digitalbeautyweb, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digitalbeautyweb allows articles about beauty, skin, fitness, fashion, lifestyle, hair, beauty products, and many more
Skin cream write for us
Silk pillowcases write for us
Scrub write for us
Same day shipping write for us
Round brush blow dryer write for us
Rosehip oil for face write for us
Retinol cream write for us
Rosehip oil write for us
Real Techniques Write for Us
Razor for Women Write for Us
Powder dip nails write for us
Oral B toothbrush write for us